All Avocado Green Mattresses purchased directly from us come with a 1-year sleep trial.
Here’s how the sleep trial works or Avocado Green Mattresses and Avocado Vegan Mattresses:
- Try the mattress for up to 1 year. Your trial starts at your delivery date.
- Read our Sleep Trial Success Tips article, which provides valuable insights and solutions to common issues.
- Not Satisfied? Contact us. We'll give you a call to gather some feedback and make it right!
- Please keep in mind that it takes time to adjust to any new mattress. Although we do not put requirements on how long you must sleep on your new mattress before requesting a sleep trial return, we do respectfully ask that you give it a fair and honest trial to see if you sleep more deeply, breathe more easily, and wake more refreshed and energized as you adjust to your new mattress. Should you wish to proceed with a return, we will work with you to arrange everything. There are no charges for restocking or return pickups.
- In the event that you wish to proceed with the return, we will request photo(s) to confirm that your mattress is in appropriate condition for donation and eligible for a return (products must be free of rips, tears, stains, odors, etc).
- Once we have received photos, our support team will transfer you to our sustainability team who will be in touch within 48 business hours for the donation process.
- We will work with you to locate a donation center and organize a transfer. Organizing a donation and transfer can take up to 10 business days. We welcome leads that you might have for donation in your area (local charities/non-profits) and drop-offs! If we cannot secure a place for donation, we will make every effort to recycle the mattress (in rare cases, recycling facilities are not available). You do not have to box or ship the mattress back to us.
- Refunds are paid after the mattress is received in good condition by Avocado Mattress’s pick-up vendors — or a charitable donation is verified. Verification with a receipt and photo of the donation is required since in most cases a 3rd party organization will pick-up the mattress. This is to eliminate the gray market of returned mattresses.
- Exclusions: (1) If you finance your mattress via Affirm, you’ll receive a full refund from us, but we cannot refund financing fees paid to date directly to Affirm. (2) The sleep trial is limited to two mattresses per household. Why the limit? Most other direct-to-consumer mattress companies charge for return shipping or restocking fees. They hide these sneaky fees within their terms and conditions to limit returns by making the cost and hassle too high for the customer to proceed. We do not. On the contrary, we cover everything and make returns easy. (3) Products must be in a condition suitable for donation to be eligible for return (i.e., no stains, tears, excessive odors or soiling) with the law tag attached to the mattress and in its original, unaltered state. We request photo(s) to confirm that your mattress is in appropriate condition for donation. Protect your mattress with our Organic Mattress Pad Protector. (4) This 1-year trial period is effective for purchases made on or after June 28, 2019. Purchases made prior to that date remain within a 100-night trial period.