That depends. If you suspect that your mattress is making you sick, or is leaving you unrested or in discomfort, it’s probably time to replace it. Generally speaking, the lifespan of a traditional mattress depends on the type of mattress you purchased, the size of the sleepers, and the amount of daily abuse. Most mattresses wear out in about 10 years.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Do you use wool as a fire or flame retardant in your mattress?
- Can you show me your burn test lab results for fire safety?
- What do you wash your wool in?
- Do you use toxic flame retardants?
- What keeps your mattress layers from shifting without using chemical adhesives in the comfort layers?
- Do you have any California Proposition 65 warnings due to potential cancer causing chemicals in your products?
- Is there a health risk due to EMFs and innersprings in your mattress? Do your innersprings act as an antenna?
- Does your mattress contain Bisphenol A Epoxy Resin or BPA?
- Is your mattress dust-mite resistant?
- Are your sewing threads certified for environmental compliance?